Saturday, October 25, 2008

Outing

We finally feel a little more comfortable to take Lizzie a few places. The doctors said that this would be alright for us to do as long as we avoid big crowds. So, for the first time since she was born, we took Lizzie on an outing. We went to the Arboretum, and she was almost overwhelmed with trying to take it all in. She kept pointing and asking us, in her Lizzie way, what everything was. It was really neat to take her out for fun to someplace other than a doctors office.



4 comments:

Carley said...

Those pics are GREAT! I could feel mommy excitement in your post and how fun it was to be able to do something with both girls! I love the pic of the 3 of you!

Mary said...

soooooo great!!!! What a fun outing for Lizzie! She's grinning from ear to ear :)

Cassie said...

How precious! It looks like both girls had a great time. Lizzie's smile is priceless!

Nancy P said...

I am so glad to be able to keep up with Lizzie and the family this way! It will really help me when I pray. Thanks to David for giving me the blogspot address! I am anxious to see her new chair...