Friday, February 27, 2009

Camera!!!

I am so very excited!! I am getting a new digital camera. David totally surprised me and used some money he had stashed away to order a new camera for me. Our old one has been M.I.A. for quite some time now (see "Please Be Praying" post). I didn't realize how important our old camera was until it went missing. It's been a bit rough too because our camcorder is on the fritz. I've been really frustrated with not having any way to document our family's life the past couple of months. The new camera is actually a lot nicer than our old one. It should arrive just in time for Becca's third birthday party a week from tomorrow. I can't wait to post the new pics!

2 comments:

Mary said...

YAY! That is an exciting gift! I'm excited for you!

Carley said...

How fun! That's sweet that David stashed money aside for a new camera for you. :)