Sunday, March 8, 2009

Third Birthday Party


The excited birthday girl!

Outside playing games.

Lizzie Shortcake!

The cake I made myself. Pretty good for an amateur, huh? It was strawberry cake of course.

Time for presents!

Overall the party was a big success. Much candy, pizza, cake, and ice cream was eaten by all. There were many many giggles, smiles, and little girl squeals. I think I had as much fun as the party guests! Lizzie's party is next at the end of June/ beginning of July. She's already chosen her theme, "Moemoe" as she puts it. Translation: Elmo. : )

PS. These pictures were all taken with my new camera!

3 comments:

Mary said...

WOW. You should start a side business--great job on the cake Jamie!! And the picture of LIzzie--oh my that should be at least an 8 x 10 in your house :) Congratulations on having two beautiful beautiful girls!!

Carley said...

That cake is awesome! I tried to make a cake for a baby shower a few months ago but it was not cute at all! :) You should give lessons. Becca looks so grown up sitting on the fire place with her hands between her knees and Lizzie is an adorable strawberry shortcake!

Bev said...

Jamie, the girls look adorable! And your cake is amazing.

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet girl!