Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Won, I Won!



David and I ran to the Container Store after attending a friend's wedding on Saturday afternoon. I love that store, I could spend a fortune there. They were having their grand opening weekend complete with sign-ups for prizes. David and I both filled out a card and tossed them into the very large basket that was full of other entry cards. Well left shortly after that.

I stayed home this morning from church because Becca has a cold. The house phone rang and my caller id. said "Cntnr Store". When I answered, a very friendly voice congratulated me for winning the grand prize giveaway. I won a $1000.00 Elfa closet makeover! Woohoo!

I've been thinking about it. I could re-do the girl's closets. Lizzie has a ton of medical supplies that have to be kept organized, and Becca's toys could stand to be re-organized. I could also do something like our small pantry. It would be nice to maximize that space. But ultimately I've decided to give our master bedroom closet a makeover. This prize is for me, and I want to use it on me. : )

I'll have to post before and after pictures when it's all finished.

2 comments:

Carley said...

IHow exciting!! AM SO JEALOUS! That is my favorite store! You deserve this after the few weeks you've had! Congrats!

Mary said...

No one will enjoy that more after the last few weeks--except maybe Carley but I see she beat me to the punch! Congratulations! Enjoy :)